Saturday, January 17, 2009

Missing Africa

Photobucket

Reef is home in Africa. I am jealous. Might as well say it out loud. We have a beautiful bedroom there. It was decorated specifically for us. I miss it's opulence, the glory of waking in the heat of the African sun, it's sparkle on the pool's surface.

It's intensity on the skin is telling. You know, you feel it's power.

Ah! Africa!

I miss the property which I call the compound. It is an artsy house with rambling rooms full of antiques, paintings and all sorts of beauty. Reef told me that some of the rooms have been renovated.

Her son is the genius behind it's beauty. He is the epitome of creativity.

I would have liked to have seen him.

Gee, I wish I could have gone this time around.

I miss Reef who told me that our big bed feels empty without me.

Copyright © 2009 by m.m.sugar

No comments: