Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Student Runs Away!

Lying, spineless scumbag gone! Couldn’t face the music. Twelve credits thrown away! How guilty can you be? Ah! Validation. The preverbal thief in the night is a no-show.

Now, I do not sound angry, do I?

Question. How do you throw twelve credits away? When you are guilty and you know that you are going to be taken to task. I cannot imagine how he feels. However, I am probably giving him too much credit.

Actually, everyone was upset with me because I would not let go of the integrity issue. I took this miscreant to task. The Administration tends to stay in the student’s corner. Unfortunately these days keeping the student=keeping the money!

I was just informed that this pathetic person, yeah, I feel sorry for him, has quietly dropped out of school completely. This boy, I call him a boy because he was completely lacking in insight and maturity, thought that he could do anything he wanted without consequences.

I believe, said person found out about all of the support I had from the students and their anecdotal offerings.

Therefore, with tail between legs he sneaked away in the night. Convenient isn’t it? I could not believe it. Yet, one cannot help wondering what he is going to do now as he will have to explain his untimely exit to his next school. There will be time and lost credits.

I tried to keep my ego out of it. I prayed, meditated and according to the Four Agreements, I was impeccable with my word. He was not.

The energy that was used on this fiasco has me spent. I am free of having to expend anymore!

Therefore, I wish everyone Happy Holidays-whatever your faith!

And, many thanks to those who kept watch with me. Your supportive comments were quite helpful.

Now let's party!

4 comments:

Rose said...

He was a quitter. He quit on school and he will quit on other things. Probably someone that will quit countless jobs in his life too. You know the saying....when the going gets tough...? He quits. Got it.
Thank you for your comment. I am around but busy, busy, busy. I will be posting soon about all that is happening. Some good, some not so.
I miss reading the blogs daily and yet just knowing the posse is there gets me through some tough times.

m.m.sugar said...

Well, it certainly is nice to know that you are still around!

We will be interested in knowing what is going on in your life once again.

Margo Moon said...

Glad that's over for you.

Hi, Rose!

m.m.sugar said...

Yeah, he was quite pathetic. He has alot to learn-mainly about himself.

Or, maybe he will just go on and on and on.

I am just relieved that I don't have to deal with him anymore.

Rose was right. He's a quitter.

However, he was, after all, guilty as hell!

So-good riddance!