Friday, April 24, 2009

The Breakup

Photobucket
Now come on, you knew that it had happened didn't you? No long-winded reminiscences about cooking together and walks along the sea!

No tears about the lonely trip home and the plans to return.

She couldn't live with me. She couldn't share her space, I was too demanding! Too much of a free spirit. Our cultures were too diverse. She absolutely hated that I wore my pj's till noon! And, I .................Oh well!

So she went and got a puppy, who, she says is worse than me!

The puppy appears to have a mind of it's own!

My house is no longer for sale as I am not moving to Scotland.

Hmm....

My house and I are renewing our vows next week!

The truth is-we are perfectly fine. Love does not die-it is simply transformed!

We know you wish us well.

1 comment:

reeflightning said...

nicely said sugar - thank you.