Tuesday, June 23, 2009

new life

Photobucket
I am grateful for the years that have passed
And now
For the years ahead
I have seen cycles of life and death
Rejoiced at the morning sun
And mourned when the rains
In my heart have come
I have had scared knowledge
Now
Divine
I have felt the power
To heal
Through the gift
The
Depths of compassion
I have been blessed with the ability to learn
To teach
Through the depth of gifted understanding
Through grace
I now have the power
To bring forth
A new and better time through grace
My heart is now
A womb to a new life
I have come far
Finding rest after the blood of war
I now see
A new chapter as wounds heal
My past and future
Transformed
I become now
A renewed channel
For self-love and respect
Appreciation for
Myriad gifts
Again, a doer of good
Again the receptor
The creator of joy
And, as this
Only the good
Come my way

a variation of marianne williamson's work

1 comment:

Margo Moon said...

Wonderful line...

My heart is now
A womb to a new life