Saturday, February 21, 2009

I deserve empathy!

PhotobucketWith full awareness that I am being TOTALLY self indulgent, well, I need a pat on the head.
I know that everyone has their hands full, no one has an easy ride.
Yet, this is my blog and I reserve the right to bitch and moan.
So, here goes.
This is what I am doing these days.
Attempting to sell a house that I have occupied for 38 years.
Teaching a college course in the city. I am accustomed to teaching DOWN THE BLOCK.
Preparing my cats for our transition to Scotland. This deserves an entire blog.
Dealing with moving companies. I don't trust a SOUL!
Working on papers and finding family documents, dates etc. which will allow for my entrance into the UK.
Trying to eat responsibly-not working AT ALL.
Keeping the house in order 24/7 while I am trying to get all of this stuff together and attempting to be civil while strangers look at the papers on my desk and the jackets in my closets.

I need a vacation from all of this work!
And, once I get all of this going there is the REAL GOING. Bag and baggage and cats and books and 20 or 40 foot shipping containers.

I am writing this because I had to get this off my chest. I have no liquor in the house!

No comments: