I am willing to go into the abyss. Curiosity plagues me, ergo, nothing stops me. I am always attempting to order things, understand, compartmentalize, organize, peel that onion layer by layer. Will it stink when the core is revealed? The truth is often unpalatable. The truth is in the abyss for me and it is simultaneously treacherous and enlightening. Do we really want the opinion of another? Do we really want to embark on a road less traveled? If we do not challenge ourselves with change and the inevitable pain of self knowledge we forever infantalize ourselves. No one can do it for us. And, though we might try, we cannot do it for or to another. We just cannot go into another's spiritual space!
2 comments:
Well, I really want to see his look at the end, but I haven't been able to load this. Even went to UTooooob itself. Guess I'll try later?
You should try again.
His facial expressions tell the tale.
Priceless!
Post a Comment